What to expect on your first visit.
- 1Review of your complete dental and medical history form
- 2Review of your dental x-rays and/or taking new x-rays
- 3Oral and soft tissue exam
- 4Cancer screening
- 5Occlusion and bite check
After a thorough exam, your dentist will discuss his findings and answer any questions you may have about treatment. His goal is to help you come to an informed decision regarding care.Request an Appointment
Our office is networked with most major insurances.
For your convenience, we will submit information to these or other insurance providers for you. Please bring your insurance information with you to each appointment. We are in network with:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts-Indemnity (Not including PPO plans)
- Delta Dental-Premier Plan (including any Plus Premier plans)
- Cigna – PPO Advantage (Not including HMO plans)
- Guardian (Not Dental Guard Preferred Select Network)
Our New Patient Forms are available online so you can complete them at your leisure – saving you time in our office and giving you the ability to carefully review our policies and procedures. Click on the links below to fill out your forms.